Maclee Electrical Terms and Conditions
1. The Clean Energy Council Limited (CEC) owns all intellectual property rights in the Solar PV Sale and Installation Agreement (Agreement).
3. The Agreement must only be used by a party designated by the CEC as a “Licensee” for the Agreement.
4. The Licensee is only permitted to use the Agreement as the basis for creating an agreement between the Licensee and its end customers for the sale and installation of solar PV equipment (Permitted Purpose).
5. The Licensee may tailor the Agreement for the Permitted Purpose. Use of the Agreement for any other purpose is prohibited.
6. The Licensee must not make claims of any nature in relation to its association with the CEC, including that it is accredited, approved or endorsed by the CEC, or that it is compliant with the Solar Retailer Code of Conduct, as a result of being granted a license to use this Agreement.
7. If the Licensee does not accept the following, then the Licensee must not use the Agreement. The CEC has prepared the Agreement as “model” terms without the requirements of any particular supplier or supply arrangement in mind. In using the Agreement, the Licensee accepts full responsibility for:
a) obtaining expert advice for the Licensee’s use of the Agreement;
b) compliance with all applicable laws relating to use of the Agreement and its subject-matter; and
c) reflecting the Licensee’s requirements in the Agreement.